News & CoviD UPDATES
COVID-19 LATEST UPDATE
Tuesday 15th June 2021
Following yesterday's announcement, we must continue to observe the restrictions below until Monday 19th July.
1. Face masks must be worn at all times, except when seated at a table to eat or drink.
2. Tables of up to 6 individuals, or 2 households max.
3. Anyone over the age of 16 must sign in with the NHS app, or provide name & contact details to staff when asked.
4. Please sanitise hands on entry.
5. Only one person to use the toilet at a time.
6. Table service only, please do not approach the bar.
7. One-way system in operation, enter through the front door, and exit through the courtyard.
8. If you feel unwell with a temperature, new cough, or change to sense of taste or smell, please stay home.
9. Social distancing of 1m+.
We are still advising customers to book a table, as space is limited due to social distancing and maximum safe capacity limits.
Paul, Gill, Adam & Clare
PLEASE NOTE: WE HAVE NOW EXTENDED OUR OPENING HOURS TO INCLUDE TUESDAYS
TEMPORARY OPENING HOURS FROM MONDAY 21st JUNE
Monday: 12pm - Close
Tuesday: 12pm - 5pm
Weds/Thurs/Fri/Sat: 12pm - Close
Sunday: 12pm - 5pm
(Closing times will vary whilst we are still under government restrictions. Apologies for any inconvenience caused.)
Monday: 12pm - 2pm & 5pm - 7pm
Tuesday: 12pm - 2pm (Pizza Menu only)
Weds/Thurs/Fri/Sat: 12pm - 2pm & 5pm - 7pm
Sunday: 12pm - 2pm
(We strongly recommend booking a table for Sunday Lunch. Our current menu is slightly limited.)
Takeaways will be available during restaurant opening hours, subject to availability. Limited menu, see photo. Pre-orders only, via phone. (Takeaway Sunday Lunch must be pre-ordered a few days beforehand. Thank you.)